Potted lotus must not apply base fertilizer, generally do not apply organic fertilizer. When you are fertilizing, you must "seven see", that is, look at the leaves, see the sky, see the land, see the growth, see the varieties, look at the fertilizers, watch the seasons, and follow the principle of fertilization in the early period of low application, medium-term diligence, and stable application in the later period.
1. Look at the leaf color as a human face. If the leaf color is yellowish and the leaf is thin, it is a manifestation of lack of fat. It should be fertilized early. If the soil is alkaline and lacks fertilizer, the fertilizer and ferrous sulfate may be mixed together. It is necessary to pay attention to the characteristics of yellowish leaf color and yellowish color of some varieties caused by too much root of the soil.
2. Look at the sunny afternoon and afternoon, do not apply in the morning, do not apply before the rainstorm. When the temperature is low, it is less applied. When the temperature is high, it should be applied more appropriately. It should be applied early after being affected by typhoons, heavy rains and other disasters.
3. Look at the ground according to the local soil quality, choose different fertilizers with different levels of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. If the local soil is deficient in nitrogen and phosphorus and lacks potassium, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium ternary compound fertilizers should be applied. If the local soil is alkaline, it is better to mix the appropriate amount of superphosphate when applying the ternary compound fertilizer because the superphosphate contains free acid ions.
4. Look at the growth of similar varieties of strong growth, due to the lack of fertilizer, the appropriate early application, the leaves are luxuriant without flower buds without nitrogen fertilizer.
5. Look at the variety of potted lotus varieties, different varieties of plant size, development, morning and evening, fertilizer tolerance are different, the general principle is: large varieties of multiple application, small varieties less application; early development of early development; strong ability to withstand fertilizer More than one.
6. Look at the fertilizer nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium is the three major elements needed for plant growth and development, it is necessary to master the role of these three elements. Lack of nitrogen fertilizer, the plant is yellow and thin, and the development is slow; excessive nitrogen fertilizer will cause the potted lotus leaves to flourish and the flowering is relatively small. Phosphate fertilizer has the functions of promoting root development and flower bud differentiation. Potassium fertilizer has the effect of making the stem thick and strengthening the disease resistance, cold resistance and lodging resistance. In addition, boron in trace elements promotes the development of flower buds and increases the rate of fruit set.
There are many kinds of compound fertilizers, and the content of effective elements in the same product name is different. The ineffective or even burning phenomenon of large-area crops occurs all over the country. Therefore, when applying new brand fertilizers, it must be tested and promoted.
7. It is summer to see the most potted lotus flower in the season. Therefore, in terms of fertilization amount, the general rule is: less spring, more summer, less autumn, no winter application.
There must be no application of urea in the early stage of growth. The reasons are as follows: First, urea is a high-content instant nitrogen fertilizer, which is highly susceptible to fertilizer damage, especially for flower buds that have just differentiated and have not yet produced water. Second, there are more nitrogen fertilizers. The vegetative growth of the plant is strong, the roots and leaves are steep, the reproductive growth is weakened, and the flower yield is reduced.
The first fertilization is generally carried out in a period of 4 to 5 floating leaves in the pot, which is equivalent to â€œprimary milkâ€. The quality and quantity should be reasonable. The imported diammonium phosphate is the upper one, followed by the reliable source of NPK. Ternary compound fertilizer. Apply 10 to 16 capsules per pot per serving. Because the rhizome of the potted lotus is surrounded by the inner edge of the pot, each fertilization should be dropped directly from the center of the water surface, allowing it to dissolve slowly, without having to press the human mud. When fertilizing, do not touch the leaves, do not stir. After fertilization, the leaf color change can be seen generally from 5 days to 6 days.
The second fertilization is usually carried out after the flower buds are effluent, so it is called â€œflower bud fertilizerâ€, and 20 to 30 capsules per pot. The general principle is: no flower buds are not given.
The third and fourth fertilizations were carried out during the flowering period, because the lotus flowers were the same for the four generations of the old fruit, the new son, the flower and the young bud. Therefore, the fertilization of the flower fertilizer should be timely and sufficient, still using the diammonium phosphate or ternary compound. Fertilizer is good. Breeding pots can also be applied to a small amount of plant cake fertilizer and boron fertilizer. Each fertilization interval is about two weeks, and it is flexible.
The fifth fertilization, also called â€œYanhuafeiâ€, is to promote the continued growth of the plants and prolong the flowering period. At the same time as the application of the ternary compound fertilizer, it is preferable to add an appropriate amount of urea to achieve the target without causing damage.
Potted lotus flower fertilizers are both chronic and acute. The symptoms of chronic fatty acid damage are: the leaves turn yellow, the leaves are curled, spotted and rapidly enlarged or even rotten leaves. The symptoms of acute fat damage are: from the second day to the third day after fertilization, the new leaves of the newly emerged water are wilting, and then the young leaves and the old leaves are successively wilted; after a week or so of fertilization, the flower buds have withered when they emerge. When the first case of chronic fertilizer damage and acute fertilizer is found, the water should be changed immediately, the soil should be changed, and the plants should be washed and replanted. In the second case of acute fat damage, it was found that the fat damage period had passed, and more water could be added to the pot.
Total 1 | <First <Prev 1 Next> Last> |
Spiral Steel Pipe
Square Steel Pipe,Spiral Welded Pipe,Pipe Porn Tube
Steel Tubing,Stainless Pipe Co., Ltd. , http://www.czsteelpipes.com